On the Tee
- Mark your ball so that you can identify it.
- Hit ONLY when golfers ahead of you are out of range.
- Stand still and facing other golfers while they are hitting.
- Do NOT stand at the back of the Tee when someone is hitting.
- Watch where all balls go to avoid time spent looking for lost balls.
- Yell the warning “FORE!” if your ball is heading toward another golfer.
- Ensure you have a Full Sand bucket before commencing play.
- Walk directly to your ball unless you reach someone else’s ball first.
- Place your bag or cart near you when hitting.
- Take no more than one practice swing.
- Player furthest from the hole usually plays first, but golfers out of range of the group in front can play first, if ready.
- Fill all divots as required.
- Walk briskly between shots and be ready to play when it is your turn.
- Keep Pace with the group in front of you at all times.
- Assist playing partners when needed by bringing clubs, finding lost balls, etc.
- Adhere to motorised cart rules at all times.
On the Sandgreen
- Hand buggies cannot be wheeled across sandgreens.
- Avoid driving carts across the sandgreen.
- Place your bag or cart between the sandgreen and the next tee.
- Take all clubs that you may need.
- Repair your own ball marks and others.
- Avoid stepping on another player’s putting line after they have scraped.
- Players begin putting when all balls are on the sandgreen.
- The person furthest away from the hole putts first.
- Mark your ball if it is in the path of another player’s ball.
- Take turns in preparing the sandgreen for next group of players.
- Record all scores on the next tee.